FEED is designed as the main sink for Pancake NFTs, main faucet for Boss Card NFTs and secondary faucet for Ingredient NFTs.
FEED is the core of Power Plins. This gameplay loop is where everything comes together and you can use your crafted pancakes to fight powerful bosses and earn rewards.
At launch we will have 55 bosses, they are divided into groups of 3, which means we have 18 batches of boss groups (+1 "tutorial" boss).
An example of a boss monster group
Every boss will stick around for roughly 10 days and a full boss group will cover exactly 1 month. Which means that in February the third boss will stick around a day less and in months with 31 days, the 3rd boss will stick around for a day longer.
- Month 1 Day 1: Boss 1 of a group appears
- fight Day 1-9
- On Day 10 rewards are calculated and can be claimed until Day 19
- Month 1 Day 11: Boss 2 of a group appears
- fight Day 11-19
- On Day 20 rewards are calculated and can be claimed until Day 29
- Month 1 Day 21: Boss 3 of a group appears
- fight Day 21-29
- On Day 30 rewards are calculated and can be claimed until Month 2 Day 9
Monthly boss cycle visualized
We have designed the boss fight so that it does not matter how many players the game has. There will always be a fair distribution of rewards and adjusted difficulty levels, no matter if 10 or 10.000 players are playing.
Reward tiers are grouped into 3 systems:
- 1.Individual participation threshold
- Safety measure to weed out bots/sybil attacks/etc. for the user performance ranking
- 2.User performance
- Depending on individual performance, users will be ranked in C, B, A, S or S+ and might be eligible for categories "Bonus" and "Raffle"
- Rank C
- reachable by Top 100% of the players
- Rank B
- reachable by Top 90% of the players or minimum the Top 5000
- Rank A
- reachable by Top 80% of the players or minimum the Top 1000
- Rank S
- reachable by Top 40% of the players or minimum the Top 100
- Rank S+
- reachable by Top 20% of the players or minimum the Top 25
- Rank S+ is designed to be hard to reach.
- Ranks are cumulative, which means, a player which ranks S+ gets the rewards from C, B, A and S as well.
- 3.Group performance
- Every boss comes with Milestones 0,1,2 and 3.
- Every milestone increases amount, rarity and quality of loot dropped in categories C,B,A,S and S+ defined above.
- This way we turn the boss fight into a group effort, where people need to help each other reaching higher milestones to unlock the better loot for everyone.
- Milestones are determined by overall game statistics to keep it balanced no matter how many players are actively playing the game.
- Milestone 3 is designed to be hard to reach.
In addition to our normal reward structure, we strive to include additional rewards from many different ecosystem projects. A list of past and current partners can be found in our Partner Projects section.
Boss Cards can be staked in the "Booster" menu. Only one boss card can be active at a time. They can be acquired through participation in the Feed Loop and sometimes through special events with partner projects. They increase the damage pancakes do to all bosses. Depending on what category your crafted pancakes are, different boosters might be useful to you.
Legendary Boss Booster
Shiny Boss Booster
+3% extra damage with all pancakes
+6% extra damage with all pancakes
+5% extra damage with Fruity pancakes
+10% extra damage with Fruity pancakes
+5% extra damage with Heavy pancakes
+10% extra damage with Heavy pancakes
+5% extra damage with Savory pancakes
+10% extra damage with Savory pancakes
+5% extra damage with Weird pancakes
+10% extra damage with Weird pancakes